Saturday, November 05, 2011

Friday’s Playlist, Marianne’s Playlist ( 29/10/11 – 4/11/11 )

This week we’re having a special kind of playlist my friends, (mainly because I was too busy) and I think of doing this a regular thing ! Anyway, I gave the work to my bestie Marianne ! Asking her to compose a playlist that somehow defines her style and that would bring something to you peeps !

Some of these are really not my style but if you like some of them then tell me ! Maybe you’ll start bonding with her !

And of course, as all the playlists, it is available to listen on my youtube channel.

 

Just in case:

1. Jamie Cullum – All At Sea

2. Air – Cherry Blossom Girl

3. The Wombats – Die Hard Movie Girl

4. Klaxons – Echoes

5. Coeur De Pirate – Adieu

6. Bob Dylan – Forever Young

7. Mashrou’ Leila – Imm El Jacket

8. Bombay Bicycle Club – Ivy & Gold

9. Feist – I Feel It All

10. The Drums – Let’s Go Surfing

11. The Dandy Warhols – Mohammed

12. The Cure – The Perfect Girl

13. MGMT – The Youth

14. The Clash – Armagideon Times

15. The Brunettes – Brunettes Against Bubblegum Youth

16. Buena Vista Social Club – Chan Chan

17. The Runaways – Cherry Bomb

 

Enjoy !

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment