Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday’s Playlist ( 12/11/11 - 18/11/11 )

This wasn’t such a busy week for me but as I rested, I didn’t quite have the time to prepare this playlist, it is really last minute.

They really don’t match I know, but they’re all somehow amazing ! I suggest you watch Chinese Man’s video and Beyoncé’s too, they’re really exceptional ! As for the rest you can just listen to them, on my youtube channel if it makes it easier….

 

 

Just in case:

1. Lana Del Rey – Video Games

2. Nick Drake – Riverman

3. Chinese Man – Ordinary Man

4. Fleet Foxes – Mykonos

5. Vanessa Paradis and M – La Seine

6. Serge Gainsbourg – Melody Nelson

7. Parov Stelar – Monster

8. Fleet Foxes – He Doesn’t Know why

9. Beyoncé – Countdown

10. Miss Platnum – Mercedes Benz

11. Rumour Has It / Someone Like You – Glee Cast

 

Enjoy !

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment