Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friday’s Playlist ( 15/10/11 – 21/10/11 )

Well my friends… It has been a very chaotic and messy week for me… Full of deadlines, and restless nights… Therefore my playlist is as messy as my head has been, don’t try to link the songs, they’re totally random, I didn’t have enough time to research, so it is really everything I discovered this week, and a few songs I enjoyed re-listening to…

 

 
 
To be clearer:

1. Parov Stelar – Booty Swing

2. Neon Indian – Polish Girl

3. Paolo Conte – Via Con Me

4. Pink Floyd – Us And Them

5. Talking Heads – Heaven

6. Massive Attack – Paradise Circus

7. Modestep – To The Stars

8. Ray Charles – I’ve Got A Woman

9. The Black Eyed Peas – Pump It

10. Bertrand Burgalat – Gris Métal

11. Rihanna – We Found Love

12. Fake Blood – I Think I Like It

13. Narcotic Thrust – I like It

14. FM Belfast – Tropical

 

By the way, I now have my youtube channel where you can listen Fridays’ playlists much more easily if you want to, and I may publish videos related to blog posts soon… So check it and subscribe if interested ! Now, I hope you’ll enjoy the playlist, and I’ll be back soon to present some artworks !

 

Peace, Love and Art !

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment