Friday, May 04, 2012

Friday's Playlist (28/04/12 - 04/05/12)

It feels weird to do this after a month of absence… But I guess I’m having some free time today (or not) and since we’re Friday, I thought I would come back to this plyalist I used to do… So here it is, it’s my comeback playlist, I hope you enjoy it, just don’t expect me to be dedicated, I’m not the faithful type, and I’ve got some other stuff to take care of…

As usual (well usual is now a big word) you can check the playlist on my youtube channel, I know it makes it easier for some of you. Watch the Scissor Sisters’ videoclip and also Miike Snow’s, both good shit, and take care!

LΦVE TODAY

 

Just in case :

1. The XX – Hot Like Fire

2. M. Ward – Sad, Sad Song

3. Scissor Sisters – Laura

4. Neon Indian – Deadbeat Summer

5. Parov Stelar Feat. Blaktroniks – Let’s Roll

6. Louis Laroche – Love

7. Gorillaz – Crystalized

8. Miike Snow – Paddling Out

9. Delilah – Go

10. Madonna Feat. Nicki minaj & LMFAO – Give Me All Your Luvin (Party Rock Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment