Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday’s Playlist (04/02/12 – 10/02/12)

Well, well, well, it’s been a while since I last posted an entirely unknown playlist… What I mean is that at the beginning of the week, I wasn’t aware of any of these… They’re all surprises, discoveries, or friends’ suggestions. And I gotta say, it’s one of my favorite playlists…

As usual you can check it on my Youtube channel if it makes it easier, however don’t listen to OK Go’s song without watching the videoclip afterwards, it’s kind of a masterpiece. I love these guys! Every video of theirs is a new wonder ! And same applies to Electric Guest’s, CITIZENS!’, Of Monster And Men’s and Errors’ videoclips. And if you’re the only-interested-in-visuals kind of person give a tiny bit of fuck and listen to Amadou & Mariam, Lianne La Havas and Tourist, it’s worth it.

Most importantly, enjoy it, and tell me what you think about it, liked and disliked, or if you have any suggestion !

 

 

Just in case:

 

1. Lianne La Havas – Don’t Wake Me Up

2. Electric Guest – American Daydream

3. Kasper Børke - Heaven

4. OK Go – Needing/Getting

5. Amadou & Mariam Feat. Santigold – Dougou Badia

6. Coldplay – Charlie Brown

7. CITIZENS! – Reptile

8. Tourist –Placid Acid

9. Of Monsters And Men – Little Talks

10. will.i.am Feat. Mick Jagger & Jennifer Lopez – T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)

11. Sleigh Bells – Comeback Kid

12. Errors – Pleasure Palaces

No comments:

Post a Comment