Saturday, February 04, 2012

Friday’s Playlist (28/01/12 – 03/02/12)

There’s so much music in the world, uninterested people are suddenly much harder to swallow. There’s so much beauty in music, that some pop tunes make you feel sick. to balance, dive in, but go get some air from time to time, just not to drown.

And that’s to this umpteenth playlist, that you can also check on my youtube channel if it makes it easier, check out Princess Chelsea’s take over The Beatles’ ‘’And I Love Her’’, but also the video clips of Slow Club, Pikachunes, Yelle, - and also Madonna’s cause you’ll just seem stupid if you don’t.

I’m always up to talk about these, hit me with a mail or a comment, and send in suggestions ! Enjoy !

♥▲

 

Just in case:

1. Princess Chelsea – And I Love Her

2. Titiyo – Stumble To Fall

3. Washed Out – Echoes

4. Slow Club – Two Cousins

5. Awolnation – Knights Of Shame

6. Gorillaz – Every Planet We Reach Is Dead

7. Mario Basanov – I Don’t Know Why

8. Pikachunes – Shout It Out

9. I Heart Sharks – Dots Dots Dots

10. Zoot Woman – It’s Automatic

11. Yelle – La Musique

12. Madonna Feat. M.I.A and Nicki Minaj – Give Me All Your Luvin’

No comments:

Post a Comment