Thursday, August 11, 2011

Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Couture Collection

I widely suppose that on the worldwide popularity scale, Zuhair Murad comes right after Elie Saab and just before Georges Hobeika (or at least that’s the way it should be), and that’s why his Fall 2011 couture collection is the second one I present in this lebanese designers series.
I have to start by saying that I prefer Murad to Saab, for a very simple reason: he is much more daring. He actually brings something to fashion, (even if it caused him some awfully disastrous collection). Of course Elie Saab makes us proud to be lebanese, and I am really glad to have someone taking that much importance in the fashion industry, but somehow, Zuhair Murad’s collections interest me much more, they’re always about someting new, a new theme, a new inspiration, and about great and powerful women, filled with caracter and determination, and that’s what I like about it, he has this thing that makes him special, it’s always thrilling to find out if his new collection’s a blast or a fail.
And I’m glad to announce that this one’s a major success, I love almost everything about it, it’s the organized originality, the fitted creativity I was talking about in my last post ! Anyway, that’s enough talking, admire my favorite dresses, I hope you’ll like them too, and you can see more on his website.
(By the way the pictures were really hard to find so these may not be all of my favorites.)
Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (2) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (3)
(This cut is absolutely flawless ! Divas only !)
Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (4) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (5)
(I love the prints on the legs !)
Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (17) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (6) 
(May be dejà-vu but it’s stunning, dare say it’s not !)
Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (7)
(Sexy ! Damn !)
 Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (8) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (9)
(Peeeeer-fect !)
Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (10) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (11) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (12) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (13) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (14)
(I love the way lace is used here !)
Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (15) Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 (16)
And the wedding dress…. That is kind of disappointing I must say.
  Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Wedding Dress
To sum up, I definitely like Murad, he joined the band, and I can assure you that it’s not easy to be part of my favorites ! I hope he’ll keep up the good work and push himself even further in the creations he realizes.
Stay connected for the next lebanese designer’s Fall 2011 couture collection review: Georges Hobeika (as mentioned), it’s gonna be good ! See ya !
Photos source: Keephealthyandbeauty.com (Google… Ya know !), and Beautyisdiverse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment