Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday’s Playlist ( 17/09/11 – 23/09/11 )

Well guys, I’ve had a very interesting week, so I hope that today’s playlist will be interesting as well…

I know some of you really like this, so let me know if this one’s as good as the previous ones !

 

1. Lucenzo feat Big Ali – Vem Dancar Kuduro

2. Marina And The Diamonds – Hollywood

3. Asaf Avidan & The Mojos – Weak

4. Moby – Flying Foxes

5. The Cinematic Orchestra – To Build A Home

6. Johnny Cash – Hurt

7. MGMT – Kids

8. The Kooks – Young Folks

9. The Dandy Warhols – You Were The Last High

10.  DJ Antoine vs Timati Feat. Kalenna – Welcome To Saint-Tropez

11. Jurassic 5 – Canto De Ossanha

12. The White Stripes – Mr. Cellophane

13. Lykke Li – I Follow Rivers

14. Snow Patrol – Called Out In The Dark

 

Peace, Love and Art !

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment