Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday’s Playlist ( 01/10/11 – 07/10/12 )

And here’s to you my friends ! This week’s playlist ! It’s one of my favorite so far, so I hope you’ll enjoy it,  I’ve made many discoveries this week and next one’s promising too…

I’m starting a weird addiction to The Good, The Bad and the Queen, I’m learning more about Oh Land everyday, I found Ladytron somewhere on my hard drive, and Florence Welch’s new songs are simply sense arousing… As for the rest, it’s simply songs I want to commemorate, stuff you HAVE to know like Nina Simone, or Orchestral Manoeuvres in The Dark, music that actually made history… Or just songs I enjoy and want to share with you guys, some sort of door into my world, like the MOVITS! or Parov Stelar who gives us great music that you can really enjoy dancing on, and will make your day instantly better !

 

 

1. Foster the People – Houdini

2. The Good, The Bad And The Queen – Green Fields

3. Sparks – This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both Of Us

4. Nina Simone – I Put A Spell On You

5. Natalia Kills feat. Will.I.Am – Free

6. Oh Land – Sun Of A Gun

7. Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark – Enola Gay

8. Florence + The Machine – Shake It Out

9. MOVITS! - Fel Del Av Gården

10. Sidney Samson – Riverside

11. Ladytron – Ghosts

12. Parov Stelar – Chambermaid Swing

 

Let me know which ones you just discovered and liked ! I’d be glad to improve the blog with your help folks !

And now that I started fashion school, stuff around here are gonna get much more interesting I guess… Note that my first assignement was to buy a skirt… Ahum !

So…

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment