Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday’s Playlist ( 22/10/11 – 28/10/11 )

Hellooo ! My friends ! It’s been a pretty busy and crazy week, but somehow it was filled with suprises and very interesting discoveries… Yes, there’s a HUGE paradox in the playlist, I know… But as I’ve always said it, I can be the deepest person on earth, if I don’t somehow grab a piece of pop culture, I’d probably die in a snap.

ENJOY !

For the sake of fun: Do You Love Me by Rémy Bendaly

And now the REAL playlist:

 

Just in case:

1. Oh Land – Rainbow

2. Marina And The Diamonds – Obsessions

3. Lykke Li – Little Bit

4. Llorca – Indigo Blues

5. Radiohead – Lotus Flower

6. Phantogram – When I’m Small

7. The Strokes – Machu Picchu

8. Sporto Kantes – Lee

9. Crystal Castles Feat. Robert Smith – Not In Love

10. Munk – Disco Clown

11. SBTRKT – Wildfire

12. Flo Rida – Good Feeling

13. LMFAO – Sexy And I Know IT

14. Amanda Lepore – Cotton Candy

 

I hope you’ll enjoy it, I know some of you get really inspired by these so I'll be taking more care of them, and starting by developing a new style of playlists soon… Stay tuned !


In case you haven’t checked the last playlist, know that you can now listen to them on my Youtube channel, which makes it easier…

 

Turning eighteen tonight !

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment