Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Trailers

Just a quickie to share trailers of ten movies I’d like to watch… Just to make you drool in case I watch them and write about them… I think I might make it a habit of posting trailers, I like teasers !

 

Cultures of Resistance, directed by Iara Lee

 

The Housemaid, directed by Im Sangsoo

 

Vénus Noire, directed by Abdellatif Kechiche

 

Toast, directed by SJ Clarkson

 

Cairo Exit, directed by Hesham Issawi

 

Hawi, directed by Ibrahim El Batout

 

Taxi Beirut, directed by Hady Zaccak

 

Manual d’Amore 3, directed by Giovanni Veronesi

 

Michael, directed by Markus Schleinzer

 

Nous, Princesses de Clèves, directed by Régis Sauder

 

Eager as I am ?

Let me know which ones you’re prefering, if you saw any, or if you’re going to.

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment