Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday’s Playlist ( 09/10/11 – 14/10/11)

So, my friends, it was a very interesting week for me, actually my first week at uni, and things in my life have just changed so much, its filled like never before ! I love it ! And musically speaking, it was very much a week of discoveries…

So here’s Friday’s playlist, I hope you’ll enjoy it !

 

 

And here are the titles, just in case:

1. Crystal Castles – Untrust Us

2. Jefferson Airplane – High Flyin’ Bird

3. Blur – Parklife

4. SBTRKT Feat. Sampha– Something Goes Right

5. Robortom Feat. Au Revoir Simone – Paganini Rocks

6. TV On The Radio – Will Do

7. FM Belfast – Par Avion

8. Aaron - Passengers

9. Cary Ann Hearst – Hell’s Bells

10. Jill Barber – Oh My My

11. Super Flu – Euterpeh

12. Gotye Feat. Kimbra – Somebody That I Used To Know

13. Foster The People – Miss You

14. Manu Chao – Desaparecido

15. Fairuz – Chayef El Bahr

 

Let me know which one you knew, liked or disliked…

See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment