Monday, July 11, 2011

Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 Couture Collection

Let’s stay in company of the “big ones” and bend over Alaïa’s first couture collection, which stays true to his personal style with its strict lines, simple lines, yet really original and calmly wild.
There are a few outfits that really left me speechless because of their organized chaos, these are going to be rocked by so many personalities, some outfits were good but did not mark me that much and of course, as almost always, there’s a few things that I disliked…
So as usual I’ll start with the true masterpieces that really deserve attention.
Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (2)Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (3)Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (5) Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (4)   
I love these so much, their spirit, their elegance, their originality… They remind me of McQueen… I can’t even describe how much I love them, they’re out of this world ! Now check these beautiful but less original designs that are simply classy and suitable to almost everyone:
 Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (6)Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (9)Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (7)   Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (8)
Although I still don’t know if I like the last one…
And finally there are these pieces that are really pretty, well cut and original but that I don’t like because their style is not mine, that’s all, they’re not easy to love, too stiff perhaps, not feminine enough, maybe too flawless, I don’t know…
Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (nay) 4Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (nay)Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (nay) 2Azzedine Alaïa Fall 2011 (nay) 3   
So, what do you think ? About the last pieces and the collection in general ? Do you like it ? Would you wear these ?
Anyway, these are not all the designs and you can find more here.
Photos source: Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment