Friday, July 29, 2011

Christian Dior Fall 2011 Couture Collection

Okay guys ! I’ve finally arrived to the two last big ones (Chanel and Christian Dior), the most awaited ones of each season. And I’ll start with Dior’s collection that was really a mess.
I don’t want to sound mean but this collection just showed that without Galliano they’re doomed, seriously they created atrocities ! Enough talking you have to see !
But first let me show you the very few ‘good’ outfits…
Christian Dior Fall 2011 Christian Dior Fall 2011 (2) Christian Dior Fall 2011 (3)
Yes… Only three, I know…. It is depressing, especially because none is really exceptional (though the last one is quite impressive).
Now I know you want to see the freak show so here we go…
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay)
(A three year old artwork made of paper)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 2
(Is that supposed to be some kind of book ?)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 3 Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 4 Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 5 Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 6
(What are these prints and these cuts ?!?!?! The worst is still to come)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 7 Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 8
(Think we’ve reached the bottom ? Watch the rest carefully…)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 9
(Oh my… What the bloody hell is this ?)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 10
(And this ?!)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 11 Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 12
(I guess this is the worst of all prints I have ever seen…)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 13 Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 14Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 15
(That must be some kind of joke…)
Christian Dior Fall 2011 (nay) 16
(I think we actually can’t fall deeper, what the bloody fucking hell ? Where are you John Galliano ?)
It saddens me to see such a renowned label present such horrors, like seriously, who would even wear these ? And don’t tell me you disagree, these are some costumes or something, it’s impossible !
I think it was a really big mistake to fire Galliano, Susanna Venegas and Bill Gaytten may be polite and correct, but they create shit ! This collection is totally going to stay in my mind forever… As one of the worst I’ve ever seen.
Susanna Venegas and Bill Gaytten
You can see more outfits (a bit less outrageous) here.
See ya folks !

Photos source: Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment